We’re hiring! Apply for a position using the form below:
$70,000 to $150,000 per year
Why Work Here?
“Great income potential, amazing work life balance. Personal approach by owners of the company.”
Are you a self motivator and go getter! You are highly motivated and you don’t need someone to push you to do better or the right thing. A true rewarding career within the roofing industry? We are seeking a Sales & Project Manager (SPM) to join our team!
At The Roofing Pro we truly believe that to be successful at any job you the employee must have 2 things:
- Work Life Balance.
As a SPM you will manage your own time to create the best work life balance possible. This means that you will be able to start your day with your own personal needs and your family needs. When done then move on to get your work completed for the day. To be successful in this role we expect you to put in 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Having a company / leader that trains you effectively on how to be successful at your job.
We provide 2 week training to get you comfortable in the role. This means that even if you don’t have experience in the roofing industry that’s ok because we will train you and provide you the tools necessary to succeed. We will work with until you are 100% comfortable in the role.
- Make enough money to truly enjoy that great work life balance.
This position is expected to have a yearly earnings of 100K+ per year.
Sounds like something you would enjoy??
As a SPM, you’ll work alongside experienced professionals, using company provided IT tools and techniques to provide excellent roofing services to our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills, through our mentorship and monthly training seminars to assist you in your success.
- SPM roles are self lead driven.
- TRP does pass on leads to our SPMs as support when available.
- Project manage the customers roofing repairs and replacements
- Engage with customers insurance adjusters
- Engage with communities to establish presence and support
- Maintain very active social media accounts
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Self Driven
- Sales experience (but not required we will teach)
- Project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Customer service oriented
About The Roofing Pro:
General contractors specializing in Roofing, gutters, leaf guards, painting, siding, pointless dent removal, and more! Serving the entire DFW metroplex but home based in Colleyville Texas. We help homeowners and investors with all of their roofing and remodeling needs. We strive to provide exceptional services and apply top notch workmanship at all times to ensure that our job helps boost customers home value or simple restore it to new or better condition. We are in the business of creating long lasting relationships with homeowners and investors by providing them with exceptional support and customer service for their home or investment properties.